Thank you. We've received your request and will get back to you shortly. :)
Where come to build their Discovery muscle.
A 6-week virtual training program by & for practitioners, designed so you can create, plan and run a continuous product discovery playbook in your team. NOT a bootcamp! A part-time program built around your busy schedule.
May cohort in session. Next cohort starts mid-September. Registrations close June 30th.
01. Defining product outcomes We’ll focus on understanding principles of discovery, establish how product outcomes can drive business outcomes, and decide which outcome to pursue for a discovery cycle.
02. Framing your discovery We’ll look at understanding what you want to achieve with discovery, clarifying what you need to learn in order to inform your decisions, and defining what success looks like. You’ll devise your discovery plan and share it with stakeholders to seek alignment.
03. Recruiting your target audience We’ll look at how to set criteria for participant recruitment, build a recruitment screener that delivers viable participants, and set up a recruitment process that translates into booked conversations.
04. Drafting your interview guide Asking the right questions to uncover what you need to learn from participants is a key skill that significantly impacts the overall quality of your discovery activities. Here, we’ll focus on transposing outcomes and objectives into interview questions.
05. Conversations 👉🏽 Opportunities We’ll share interview best practices, dive into concrete examples with contextual role-play and review dos and don’ts, so you’ll learn how to conduct interviews in an unbiased way.
06. Prioritising opportunities We’ll focus on understanding principles of discovery, establish how product outcomes can drive business outcomes, and decide which outcome to pursue for a discovery cycle.
Meet your instructors
We're a team of professionals invested in helping product teams unlock decision-making by adopting an evidence-based practice of product management.
Whether at Heetch or Swile, for Amazon or Facebook, Roxane has contributed to some of the most ambitious research projects in the EU landscape. Now, Roxane's dedicated to democratising research practices across product organisations.
Solène has experience building impactful products across the startup space in San Francisco, New York, London and Paris. Passionate about the dynamics of decision-making, customer behaviour & JTBD, Solène is always looking to the future of our craft.
With over 8 years experience in Product Management, Axel has helped small & large tech ventures take products to market faster and more efficiently by developing a continuous & rigorous practice of discovery.