Panash is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to empower businesses to make decisions that move the world forward.
Panash was born from the fact that in most tech companies, there’s a lot of distance between product decisions and end-users.
We’re looking for a Product & Discovery Coach to join the Panash team and help our clients place users at the heart of every conversation. Your work might help our client rethink roles & responsibilities, evolve their product practice or even change the way they make decisions across the entire organisation.
The ideal candidate comes from a product, design or research background and has experience structuring teams with a strong focus on discovery. We’re looking for someone who has been an agent of change in previous companies.
This is a full-time role and can be based in one of our locations (Paris, Lyon or Rennes) or remotely across France.
As a Product Discovery Coach, your role is to support our clients in embedding product discovery practices in their organisation. You achieve this by:
- Assessing the discovery maturity of an organisation based on our bespoke framework
- Leading interviews with client stakeholders to understand what are the circumstances & struggles around decision-making in the product or adjacent departments
- Identifying training & mentoring opportunities to raise the bar across the client’s product practice
- Empowering people in client organisations to grow their discovery muscle in their daily practice and helping clients adopt best-in-class practices in user research and discovery in line with their company culture
- Continuously evangelising the importance of evidence-based design and product discovery from leadership level to individual contributors in client companies.
- You have 5+ years of conducting product discovery in high-paced environments
- You have specific examples of work you have done in structuring discovery activities in product or design teams
- You can talk concretely to generative and evaluative research activities you’ve conducted in the past
- You approach collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders thoughtfully and creatively
- You’re a great listener, empathetic, and able to deeply understand users/clients/colleagues needs.
- You are native in French and fluent in English.
At Panash, one of our values is "be inquisitive". We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We want to create a working environment that reflects what we value.
You can expect:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package (incl. health insurance with Alan)
- An Inclusive and diverse environment, respectful of who you are
- Monthly get-togethers with all Panashers
- A flexible environment - we are remote-first
- A great deal of autonomy - we’d like to see you take ownership from day one with the right guidance. We look to shape a role which allows folks to maximise their potential.