Panash is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to empower businesses to make decisions that move the world forward.
Panash was born from the fact that in most tech companies, there’s a lot of distance between product decisions and end-users.
As our first marketing hire, you’ll create thoughtful, compelling content that articulates the Panash story. We’re redefining what a product discovery studio can do for startups, scaleups as well as mature organisations.
This role will challenge you to build awareness of the Panash brand through a multichannel content strategy — one that encompasses podcasts, blog posts, case studies, event presentations, video feeds, website copy, social media campaigns, industry reports, and more. Most of the content you’ll be creating will be in English. Not to worry, we’ll be there to support if needed.
This is an opportunity to play an integral role in our own early-stage trajectory and have a direct impact on the direction we take as a business.
You are a key part of the team as you learn and grow in building our brand and scaling the business.
- You’ll effectively own our shop window i.e. the content through which the world will know us by.
- You’re eager to produce content including podcasts, blog posts and social media posts.
- You’ll figure out what stories and ideas our audience needs to hear, before they know they need to hear them.
- You’ll help develop and execute on a content strategy to establish Panash as a thought leader in Product Management & User Research.
- You’ll activate Panash’s community through conversation building and community participation/conversation callouts (e.g., polls, quizzes).
- You’ll learn about podcasting and support the production efforts for our Product Management and User Research podcasts.
- You’ll deep dive into a topic and come out an expert, especially when it comes to Product discovery and User Research.
You're looking for an internship where:
- You’ll be able to take ownership of a project from the very beginning to launch.
- You’ll see first-hand what it is like to grow a company and to help other startups and scaleups grow.
- You’ll grow in many practices across growth & digital marketing, as well as in product management.
- You’ll inspire others: You can explain the challenges clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions. You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring narrative and drive things through to execution.
- You’ll be comfortable presenting clearly to co-founders and clients alike.
- You’ll learn a lot about Product Management, a field of work which makes the difference between 🦄 and 🐴.
You earn bonus points if
- You’ve produced audio/video content before (e.g. for a friend’s company or brand).
- You’ve previously worked in a tech company.
- You’ve worked on digital products.
There is plenty of support to progress your career, as high as your ambition will go.
If you want to grow as a marketing or product person, we want to see you stretch into new responsibilities and there is a good framework as well as coaching and mentoring along the way.
We look to shape a role which allows folks to maximise their potential.
We want to create a working environment that reflects what we value.
You can expect:
- A comprehensive benefits package (incl. health insurance with Alan)
- An Inclusive and diverse environment, respectful of who you are
- Monthly get-togethers with all Panashers
- A flexible environment - we are remote-first
- A great deal of autonomy - we’d like to see you take ownership from day one with the right guidance. We look to shape a role which allows folks to maximise their potential.