Monetization is an absolutely core engine for any business model to thrive in the long run. Getting your monetization model and pricing strategy right are key in maximizing value capture for your business while creating ongoing value for your customers.
Program Partner @ Panash
Stephane is Chief Product Officer at Qare, a platform that provides medical video consultations.
He is a seasoned product leader with extensive experience across consumer businesses and marketplaces.
Stephane introduced Meetic's controversial yet successful adaptive pricing strategy, later replicated by Tinder and other dating apps.
Previously, Stephane led product at Malt, Meetic (Match Group) and Betclic.
We're not leaving your professional development to chance. Panash learning experiences are based on instructional design best-practices, so you can take away what really matters and deliver impact within your own context.
Hands-on sessions with concept reviews, learner-driven discussions and time to put theory into practice.
Peer-led, diverse work groups, so you can get different views on how to solve problems and collaborate in finding solutions.
Benefit from peer support and camaraderie in an emotionally intelligent learning environment
Apply what you learn to your current work context with a library of original and curated resources
We designed our cohort-based programs around the busy schedule of product people.
This program will require around 3 hours of your time per week.
Let’s talk business first. You won’t be able to drive any meaningful change to your product monetization without understanding how it can (and should) generate revenue in the first place.
You’ll get to…
- Understand how your product contributes to generating business revenue
- Assess different monetization models (subscription vs. transaction, value-based vs. cost-based) to select the most relevant one for your product
- Adopt a principle-based approach to rethink and revamp your monetization model (strategy, value, maturity)
In this module, you’ll understand why pricing & monetization is often labelled as the untapped product growth lever. It takes courage, but mastering and combining various optimization strategies is the most effective path to success.
You’ll be able to…
- Experiment how different pricing strategies impact your product core metrics (North star metric, revenue, margin, conversion)
- Define a value-based segmentation to optimize your path to purchase and customer lifetime value
- Demonstrate the impact of your work to stakeholders with data-based business cases and get your organization to think more commercially
As you evolve your monetization model, you will have to carefully conduct some sensitivity analysis and damage control before introducing any pricing or offer change to the market.
We’ll look at how to…
- Setup and run price sensitivity testing without bias
- Plan a go-to-market strategy to introduce pricing changes
Program Partner @ Panash
With over 15 years experience in Product Management, Stephane has successfully scaled tech businesses across B2B, B2C and multiple verticals.
- Monetization modelling
- Optimisation of monetization
- Testing & Deployment of pricing strategies
If the following answers do not address your questions, feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.